Cost of living comparison between Najaf, Iraq and Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00079 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Najaf (Iraq) is 9% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,716 (3,445,197 Dinar) in Najaf.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Besançon costs €2,150 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php230 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Budapest costs 64,500 Ft (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $3,863 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Vilnius costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamburg costs €0.00 (about 2 hours ago)