Cost of living in Najaf, Iraq compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00079 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Najaf (Iraq) is 9% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,835 (3,603,475 Dinar) in Najaf.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$70 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $13 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Akron, Ohio costs $138 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 1,800 Lek (43 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in São Paulo costs R$ 6.00 (44 minutes ago)