Cost of living in Najaf, Iraq compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00080 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Najaf (Iraq) is 8% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,745 (3,451,475 Dinar) in Najaf.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £25 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.99 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yangon costs 200 Kyat (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jamshedpur costs ₨7,624 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php23,000 (about 1 hour ago)