Cost of living comparison between Naha, Japan and Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00824 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naha (Japan) is 36% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,248 (¥515,474) in Naha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $430 (6 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Santo André costs R$ 200 (11 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Panipat costs ₨5,555 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tartu costs €63 (38 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Samsun costs 35TL (41 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Düsseldorf costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)