Cost of living in Naha, Japan compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00767 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Naha (Japan) is about the same as in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,863 (¥242,875) in Naha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Wrocław costs 98 zł (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Panipat costs ₨4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Doha costs 70 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cape Town costs R 17,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Minsk costs 30 BYN (about 2 hours ago)