Cost of living in Naha, Japan compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00776 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Naha (Japan) is 5% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,994 (¥256,852) in Naha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Glasgow costs £50 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 79 kn (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 30 (39 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Nellore costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Columbia, South Carolina costs $0.69 (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in York costs £0.48 (about 1 hour ago)