Cost of living in Naha, Japan compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00750 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naha (Japan) is about the same as in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,933 (¥257,854) in Naha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Poznan costs 2,000 zł (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨909,256 (43 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.18 (about 1 hour ago)