Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 195 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00782 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 65% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,304 (¥422,688) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €14 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (5 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jhansi costs ₨20,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling4,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $15 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,321 (35 minutes ago)