Cost of living comparison between Nagoya, Japan and Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00818 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 64% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,315 (¥649,892) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,609 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Osaka costs ¥100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Białystok costs 1,900 zł (about 1 hour ago)