Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00750 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 42% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,982 (¥397,514) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €1,275 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Grand Rapids costs $25 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,057 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)