Cost of living in Nagercoil, India compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 47%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 164 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01387 EUR / INR
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagercoil (India) is 43% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,768 (₨127,476) in Nagercoil.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 50,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Phoenix, Arizona costs $26 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.05 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$178 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)