Cost of living in Nagercoil, India compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01416 EUR / INR
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagercoil (India) is 42% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,731 (₨122,217) in Nagercoil.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$2,500 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bursa costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maracaibo costs Bs 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)