Cost of living in Nagasaki, Japan compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00831 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagasaki (Japan) is 42% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,423 (¥532,442) in Nagasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €13 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sofia costs 9 лв (4 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Hamburg costs €5.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Panama City costs 100 B/. (about 1 hour ago)