Cost of living in Nagano, Japan compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00755 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagano (Japan) is 8% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,936 (¥256,479) in Nagano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nuremberg costs €15 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €449 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ramallah costs 2.50 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $88 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 75 (about 1 hour ago)