Cost of living comparison between Nagano, Japan and Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00824 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagano (Japan) is 17% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,667 (¥444,944) in Nagano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Barcelona costs €8 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,050 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Valencia costs €539 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Saharanpur costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Jeddah costs ﷼ 505 (about 1 hour ago)