Cost of living in Nador, Morocco compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08996 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nador (Morocco) is 11% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,950 (21,678 Dirham) in Nador.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Namur costs €900 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $2.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Podgorica costs €20 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Basel costs CHF 600,000,000,000,000,016,777,216 (23 minutes ago)