Cost of living in Nador, Morocco compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08867 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nador (Morocco) is 10% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,881 (21,212 Dirham) in Nador.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Belfast costs £2.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergamo costs €26 (about 2 hours ago)