Cost of living in Nador, Morocco compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09295 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nador (Morocco) is 9% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,966 (31,916 Dirham) in Nador.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 500 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Cairo costs E£ 150 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 20TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Dhaka costs Taka 23,380 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 2,500 (about 2 hours ago)