Cost of living in Naberezhnyye Chelny, Russia compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01655 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naberezhnyye Chelny (Russia) is 32% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,200 (руб 132,888) in Naberezhnyye Chelny.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Medellín costs COL$642,900 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £19,348 (41 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Geneva costs CHF 7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (about 2 hours ago)