Cost of living in N'Djamena, Chad compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in N'Djamena (Chad) is 87% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,839 (3,828,760 Franc) in N'Djamena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Maringá costs R$ 3.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 200 ден (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rouen costs €20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,100 (about 1 hour ago)