Cost of living in Mysore, India compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01263 EUR / INR
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mysore (India) is 42% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,271 (₨100,660) in Mysore.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 50 FJ$ (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $70 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 150 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Zapopan costs Mex$ 150 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 120,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Xian costs 元7 (about 1 hour ago)