Cost of living comparison between Mykolayiv, Ukraine and Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03584 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mykolayiv (Ukraine) is 64% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,176 (32,816₴) in Mykolayiv.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hyderabad costs ₨65 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cambridge costs £2.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,969 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £4.00 (about 1 hour ago)