Cost of living in Mykolayiv, Ukraine compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03400 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mykolayiv (Ukraine) is 65% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,040 (30,582₴) in Mykolayiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 100,000 ฿ (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bilbao costs €36 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Patna costs ₨12,000 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)