Cost of living in Mykolayiv, Ukraine compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02981 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mykolayiv (Ukraine) is 66% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almería you would need to make just about €641 (21,501₴) in Mykolayiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$100 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of bread in Novi Sad costs 30 Дин. (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $50 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$130 (about 1 hour ago)