Cost of living in Mwanza, Tanzania compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00041 EUR / TZS
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mwanza (Tanzania) is 19% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,628 (6,364,494 Shilling) in Mwanza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$0 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Darwin costs AU$5.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b20 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)