Cost of living in Muzaffarpur, India compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01416 EUR / INR
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muzaffarpur (India) is 11% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,902 (₨205,014) in Muzaffarpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tabuk costs ﷼ 70,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Odessa costs 400₴ (13 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Loja costs $2.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 3,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)