Cost of living in Muzaffarnagar, India compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01325 EUR / INR
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muzaffarnagar (India) is 20% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,607 (₨121,307) in Muzaffarnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 3.35 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 25 (26 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Lipa City costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)