Cost of living in Mutare, Zimbabwe compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.848 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mutare (Zimbabwe) is about the same as in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,172 ($2,560) in Mutare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Samsun costs 150TL (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,558 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 100 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kolkata costs ₨100 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €7 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 7,116 ฿ (26 minutes ago)