Cost of living in Mutare, Zimbabwe compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.926 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mutare (Zimbabwe) is 8% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,510 ($3,791) in Mutare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 100₴ (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dundee costs £4.99 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Talcahuano costs CH$644 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $65,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 1,100 kr (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €44 (20 minutes ago)