Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 423 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.427 EUR / OMR
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 23% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,695 (﷼ 1,522) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,580 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alto Barinas costs Bs 3,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tel Aviv costs 10 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $488 (about 1 hour ago)