Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 569 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.403 EUR / OMR
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 21% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,923 (﷼ 1,632) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Riverside, California costs $3.30 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kelowna costs C$85 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richards Bay costs R 200 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Perth costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (about 2 hours ago)