Cost of living in Murree, Pakistan compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 212%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00899 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Murree (Pakistan) is 337% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €14,202 (₨1,580,137) in Murree to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €0.00 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Birmingham costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Taipei costs 20 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexicali costs Mex$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)