Cost of living in Murree, Pakistan compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 200%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00887 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Murree (Pakistan) is 337% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €14,186 (₨1,599,520) in Murree to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €46 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €60 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $99 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Laguna Niguel, California costs $12 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr350 (18 minutes ago)