Cost of living in Münster, Germany compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Münster (Germany) is 21% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,539 in Münster to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 5,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oakland, California costs $50,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$20 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$2,043 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campos costs R$ 35 (33 minutes ago)