Cost of living in Münster, Germany compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Münster (Germany) is 21% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,531 in Münster to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Neuquén costs ARS $15 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 2 hours ago)