Cost of living in Munich, Germany compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,187 prices entered by 192 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Munich (Germany) is 50% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,991 in Munich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $329 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 2,700 (about 2 hours ago)