Cost of living in Mumbai, India compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,658 prices entered by 615 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01404 EUR / INR
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mumbai (India) is 38% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,875 (₨133,550) in Mumbai.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €30 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U350 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,067 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $12 (33 minutes ago)