Cost of living in Mumbai, India compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,491 prices entered by 614 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01373 EUR / INR
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mumbai (India) is 37% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,054 (₨149,632) in Mumbai.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Florence costs €35 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dumaguete City costs Php300 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 5,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valparaiso costs CH$320,000 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oradea costs 2.50 lei (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 339 (about 1 hour ago)