Cost of living in Multan, Pakistan compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00699 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Multan (Pakistan) is 40% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,206 (₨172,648) in Multan.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barquisimeto costs Bs 600,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,779 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 1,000 zł (6 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 110 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)