Cost of living in Multan, Pakistan compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00815 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Multan (Pakistan) is 35% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,356 (₨166,403) in Multan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rajkot costs ₨12,500 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Xiamen costs 元0.08 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (about 1 hour ago)