Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar, Bangladesh compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01107 EUR / BDT
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar (Bangladesh) is 53% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,463 (Taka 132,123) in Moulvi Bazar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Detroit, Michigan costs $981 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,200 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Compiegne costs €2.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anápolis costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maceió costs R$ 0.90 (about 1 hour ago)