Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar, Bangladesh compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01168 EUR / BDT
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar (Bangladesh) is 51% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,456 (Taka 124,731) in Moulvi Bazar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €50 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salzburg costs €189 (26 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cairo costs E£ 25 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)