Cost of living in Mosul, Iraq compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00073 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mosul (Iraq) is 10% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,887 (2,598,240 Dinar) in Mosul.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 600 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rajkot costs ₨2,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵86 (about 1 hour ago)