Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 166 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.510 EUR / BAM
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 33% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,413 (2,768KM) in Mostar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boulder, Colorado costs $3,050 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $450 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Quito costs $5.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $68 (40 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Seoul costs ₩3,560 (about 1 hour ago)