Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 194 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.510 EUR / BAM
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 34% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,311 (2,570KM) in Mostar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangkok costs 1,100,000 ฿ (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $462,325 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Durban costs R 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gurgaon costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Grand Rapids costs $140 (about 1 hour ago)