Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 282 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.510 EUR / BAM
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 33% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,272 (2,492KM) in Mostar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chittagong costs Taka 600 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (29 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Rotterdam costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ahmedabad costs ₨75,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨199 (about 1 hour ago)