Cost of living in Montreal, Canada compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,123 prices entered by 353 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.686 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montreal (Canada) is 15% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,178 (C$3,174) in Montreal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São José dos Campos costs R$ 20 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nairobi costs Shilling35,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Seoul costs ₩4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Miami, Florida costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)