Cost of living in Montreal, Canada compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,917 prices entered by 325 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.665 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montreal (Canada) is 8% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,242 (C$4,875) in Montreal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 100,000 ฿ (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bilbao costs €36 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Patna costs ₨12,000 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €200 (about 1 hour ago)