Cost of living in Montreal, Canada compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,198 prices entered by 442 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.640 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montreal (Canada) is 8% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,941 (C$3,032) in Montreal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$100 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,400 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$690 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (about 1 hour ago)