Cost of living in Montpellier, France compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 217 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 36% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,433 in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buraidah costs ﷼ 23 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Joinville costs R$ 300 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guarulhos costs R$ 3.40 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yanbu` al Bahr costs ﷼ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Iowa City, Iowa costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)