Cost of living in Montpellier, France compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 272 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 42% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,988 in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Nassau costs B$20 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Leeds costs £1.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$915 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Beijing costs 元22 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Medellín costs COL$126,000 (35 minutes ago)