Cost of living in Montpellier, France compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 287 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 36% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,864 in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $40 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São José dos Campos costs R$ 20 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Seoul costs ₩4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Miami, Florida costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)