Cost of living comparison between Montpellier, France and Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 39% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,337 in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $10 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £8 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €300,000 (about 1 hour ago)