Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,499 prices entered by 142 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02902 EUR / UYU
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is about the same as in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,941 ($U66,881) in Montevideo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $8 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $10 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jabalpur costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,083 (about 1 hour ago)