Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 956 prices entered by 122 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03285 EUR / UYU
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 18% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,527 ($U107,348) in Montevideo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 40 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $10 (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Adelaide costs AU$20 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €550 (38 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Guayaquil costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Barranquilla costs COL$2,400 (about 1 hour ago)