Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,613 prices entered by 144 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02889 EUR / UYU
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 5% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,003 ($U69,339) in Montevideo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$97 (12 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Port Louis costs ₨1,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,118 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $25 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,500 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston upon Hull costs £1.00 (44 minutes ago)