Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,309 prices entered by 136 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02742 EUR / UYU
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is about the same as in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,817 ($U66,274) in Montevideo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $13 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €14 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (30 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jhansi costs ₨20,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling4,000 (36 minutes ago)