Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,113 prices entered by 136 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03241 EUR / UYU
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 12% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,642 ($U112,368) in Montevideo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元60 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨19 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 300 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baku costs 500 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$34,445,599,999,999,998,951,424 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kota Bharu costs RM160 (about 1 hour ago)