Cost of living in Montería, Colombia compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00032 EUR / COP
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montería (Colombia) is 15% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,653 (COL$8,181,151) in Montería.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Guatemala City costs Q449 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,728 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 20,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kathmandu costs ₨ 40 (about 2 hours ago)