Cost of living in Montería, Colombia compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00030 EUR / COP
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montería (Colombia) is 17% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,825 (COL$6,100,484) in Montería.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,779 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 1,000 zł (3 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 110 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $129 (about 1 hour ago)