Cost of living in Montería, Colombia compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00032 EUR / COP
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montería (Colombia) is 12% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,734 (COL$8,545,330) in Montería.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $813 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kayseri costs 15TL (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 1,800 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 40 (30 minutes ago)