Cost of living in Montería, Colombia compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00031 EUR / COP
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montería (Colombia) is 17% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,594 (COL$8,370,873) in Montería.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £20 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christiansted costs $950 (11 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ottawa costs C$90 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Córdoba costs ARS $45 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)