Cost of living in Montego Bay, Jamaica compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 241 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00679 EUR / JMD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montego Bay (Jamaica) is 12% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,134 (J$314,444) in Montego Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mersin costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)