Cost of living in Montego Bay, Jamaica compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00735 EUR / JMD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montego Bay (Jamaica) is 5% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,151 (J$428,823) in Montego Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hasselt costs €1.20 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$11,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (42 minutes ago)