Cost of living in Montego Bay, Jamaica compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 184 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00670 EUR / JMD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montego Bay (Jamaica) is 33% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,663 (J$397,625) in Montego Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $12 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 25₴ (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,118 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in St. John's, NL costs C$10,000,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)