Cost of living in Montego Bay, Jamaica compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00713 EUR / JMD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montego Bay (Jamaica) is about the same as in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,261 (J$457,197) in Montego Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$65 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Reykjavik costs 1,490 kr (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 5,000Dram (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 27 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Coventry costs £25 (about 3 hours ago)