Cost of living in Mons, Belgium compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mons (Belgium) is 67% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,173 in Mons to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vereeniging costs R 540 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €20 (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ahmedabad costs ₨60 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salalah costs ﷼ 1.500 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 600 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,750 (37 minutes ago)