Cost of living in Mons, Belgium compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mons (Belgium) is 67% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,336 in Mons to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM12 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.55 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nuremberg costs €68 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)