Cost of living comparison between Monrovia, Liberia and Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01010 EUR / LRD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 70% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,088 (503,960 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €60 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Yangon costs 4,000 Kyat (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 10,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩43,000 (about 1 hour ago)