Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00679 EUR / LRD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is about the same as in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,793 (264,141 L$) in Monrovia.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Limerick costs €71 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.20 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nicosia costs €55 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Yaoundé costs 3,250 Franc (about 1 hour ago)