Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00627 EUR / LRD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is about the same as in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,120 (338,045 L$) in Monrovia.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元80 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 25,800 ﷼ (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php400 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (42 minutes ago)