Cost of living comparison between Moncton, Canada and Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.689 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moncton (Canada) is 35% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,208 (C$6,111) in Moncton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salta costs ARS $9,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Regina costs C$180 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Paz costs $b5,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 15,000 (29 minutes ago)