Cost of living in Moncton, Canada compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 336 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.677 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moncton (Canada) is 24% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,724 (C$4,026) in Moncton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$1,200,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨150 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €2,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 430 (31 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mangalore costs ₨841 (about 1 hour ago)