Cost of living in Monclova, Mexico compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04388 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Monclova (Mexico) is 22% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,639 (Mex$ 37,346) in Monclova.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$90 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $3,440 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Karachi costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quilmes costs ARS $110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $133 (about 1 hour ago)