Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13735 EUR / TTD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 28% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,152 (30,226 TT$) in Mon Repos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $3.33 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nouméa costs 40,000 Franc (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €60 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rennes costs €15 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (40 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Iloilo costs Php96 (about 1 hour ago)