Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12899 EUR / TTD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 18% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,251 (17,450 TT$) in Mon Repos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Tyler, Texas costs $0.77 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 5.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$3,870 (23 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Shanghai costs 元6,832 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Qingdao costs 元800 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Plymouth, Montserrat costs EC$30 (about 2 hours ago)