Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14040 EUR / TTD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 30% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,237 (30,179 TT$) in Mon Repos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €4.00 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 98,600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santander costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kampala costs 3,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nha Trang costs 250,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)