Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12064 EUR / TTD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 15% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,180 (18,067 TT$) in Mon Repos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 20 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cape Town costs R 17 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 330 (40 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Queretaro costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 105 (about 1 hour ago)