Cost of living comparison between Mombasa, Kenya and Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00905 EUR / KES
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is about the same as in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,327 (Shilling367,696) in Mombasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 108 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tuzla costs 8KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sorocaba costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)