Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00928 EUR / KES
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 5% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,149 (Shilling339,122) in Mombasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 80 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oshawa costs C$22,450 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cali costs COL$6,000 (about 1 hour ago)