Cost of living in Mokp'o, South Korea compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00079 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mokp'o (South Korea) is 44% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,743 (₩3,480,893) in Mokp'o to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨30,495 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨0.30 (38 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in İzmir costs 1,500TL (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 33,000 L£ (about 2 hours ago)