Cost of living in Mokp'o, South Korea compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00075 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mokp'o (South Korea) is 36% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,863 (₩3,816,002) in Mokp'o to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$125 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nice costs €0.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sheffield costs £4.29 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨35,578 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 6,000 (16 minutes ago)