Cost of living in Mokp'o, South Korea compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00076 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mokp'o (South Korea) is 39% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,913 (₩3,837,754) in Mokp'o to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 450 ₨ (44 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)