Cost of living in Mokp'o, South Korea compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00080 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mokp'o (South Korea) is 48% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,637 (₩5,808,581) in Mokp'o to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Surat costs ₨933 (2 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Frankfurt am Main costs €2.70 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 3,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (29 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ghent costs €0.03 (35 minutes ago)