Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 793%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00168 EUR / SOS
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 508% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €19,746 (11,737,792 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 25 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cambridge costs £6.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 3,600 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Naples costs €1.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$2.12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Tokyo costs ¥8,000 (about 2 hours ago)