Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 698%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00152 EUR / SOS
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 287% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €7,743 (5,083,703 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thimphu costs 750 Ngultrum (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr17,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Casablanca costs 5,999 Dirham (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hamburg costs €400 (31 minutes ago)