Cost of living in Moab, Utah, United States compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.857 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moab, Utah (United States) is 27% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,536 ($2,958) in Moab, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 280 ฿ (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $10 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $45 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Manaus costs R$ 900 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £9 (39 minutes ago)