Cost of living in Miyazaki, Japan compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00801 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miyazaki (Japan) is 64% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,129 (¥640,206) in Miyazaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $800 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Pune costs ₨10,750 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 1,115TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hefei costs 元50 (about 1 hour ago)