Cost of living in Miyazaki, Japan compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00832 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miyazaki (Japan) is 70% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,532 (¥665,218) in Miyazaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $150 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pietermaritzburg costs R 65 (6 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.17 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 8 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,863 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.99 (about 1 hour ago)