Cost of living in Miyazaki, Japan compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 124 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00748 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miyazaki (Japan) is 53% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,898 (¥387,679) in Miyazaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Edmonton costs C$440 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $13 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Galway costs €14 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Belgrade costs 155 Дин. (43 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nashville, Tennessee costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)