Cost of living in Misratah, Libya compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! Misratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Misratah.
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.638 EUR / LYD *
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 20% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,492 (3,907 Dinar) in Misratah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $50 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Victoria costs C$49 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buffalo, New York costs $661 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,286 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baltimore, Maryland costs $700 (about 1 hour ago)