Cost of living in Misratah, Libya compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! Misratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Misratah.
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 83 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.633 EUR / LYD *
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 20% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,673 (2,644 Dinar) in Misratah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.80 (10 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Auckland costs NZ$150 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 250 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Bucharest costs 90 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mons costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)