Cost of living in Miskolc, Hungary compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00323 EUR / HUF
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miskolc (Hungary) is 26% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,299 (711,348 Ft) in Miskolc.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Addis Ababa costs 32 Birr (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tianjin costs 元100 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florence costs €35 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dumaguete City costs Php300 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 5,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valparaiso costs CH$320,000 (about 1 hour ago)