Cost of living in Mirpur Khas, Pakistan compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00901 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mirpur Khas (Pakistan) is 37% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,440 (₨492,780) in Mirpur Khas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨2,699 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨16 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Groningen costs €700 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 15 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨400 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Heidelberg costs €32,000 (22 minutes ago)