Cost of living in Mirpur Khas, Pakistan compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00808 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mirpur Khas (Pakistan) is 29% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,327 (₨288,020) in Mirpur Khas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$25 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Genoa costs €47 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dar es Salaam costs 12 Shilling (about 2 hours ago)