Cost of living in Miri, Malaysia compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20464 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miri (Malaysia) is 10% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,706 (RM8,339) in Miri.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Salvador costs $30,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Taipei costs 13,900 NT$ (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sendai costs ¥700 (22 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $45 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)