Cost of living in Miri, Malaysia compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20093 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miri (Malaysia) is 11% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,862 (RM9,266) in Miri.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥12,345 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U2,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$20 (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Lahore costs ₨50 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 15,000 (21 minutes ago)