Cost of living in Miri, Malaysia vs Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21004 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Miri (Malaysia) is 6% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,887 (RM8,985) in Miri.
Prices recently added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.25 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 120 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$20 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Perpignan costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Galway costs €1,400 (about 2 hours ago)