Cost of living comparison between Minya, Egypt and Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10350 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Minya (Egypt) is about the same as in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almería you would need to make just about €3,097 (E£ 29,922) in Minya.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Victoria costs C$9 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Southend-on-Sea costs £18,468 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Asunción costs 2,300 Gs (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 3,450 Ft (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)