Cost of living in Minsk, Belarus compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 443 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00005 EUR / BYR
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Minsk (Belarus) is 41% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,764 (38,086,642 p.) in Minsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $28 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)