Cost of living in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota, United States compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,557 prices entered by 230 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.849 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota (United States) is 46% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,775 ($3,270) in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buffalo, New York costs $39,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €25 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $80 (24 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Antwerp costs €6.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Braga costs €400 (26 minutes ago)