Cost of living comparison between Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States and Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.929 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin (United States) is 47% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,780 ($5,144) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ilmenau costs €350 (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Poznan costs 3,000 zł (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £50 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Morelia costs Mex$ 2,300 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 20,000,000,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Konya costs 750TL (about 1 hour ago)