Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 576 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.847 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin (United States) is 29% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,585 ($3,050) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 30,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $75 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵86 (21 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $681 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 10 (about 1 hour ago)