Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 446 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.797 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin (United States) is 21% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,549 ($3,200) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guarulhos costs R$ 35 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Venice costs €30 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Udaipur costs ₨1,800 (about 2 hours ago)