Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 406 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.947 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin (United States) is 49% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,460 ($4,709) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $508 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Skopje costs 1,325,900 ден (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucknow costs ₨500 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 10 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Leipzig costs €137 (about 1 hour ago)