Cost of living in Milan, Italy compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,542 prices entered by 269 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Milan (Italy) is 41% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,967 in Milan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Christchurch costs NZ$2.09 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Antalya costs 11TL (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Casablanca costs 7,000 Dirham (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Busan costs ₩20,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gävle costs 89 kr (40 minutes ago)