Cost of living in Metlili Chaamba, Algeria compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00849 EUR / DZD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Metlili Chaamba (Algeria) is 29% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,310 (272,207 Dinar) in Metlili Chaamba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500g of rice in Beijing costs 元100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 192 (about 2 hours ago)